Yes! Wind Power for Cohocton

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Why can't people be honest? On Sunday 04/15/07 I was getting my papers from Carey's and noticed someone was painting the window in the reform Cohocton office. I wondered what this was about. So I went in and inquired about it. I was told that they was looking for people to run for positions in the town offices. I asked if it was about the windmills and was told no. Well people who know me and knew my father when he was alive. Know that if we aren't satisfied with the answers we will research it. Which it what I did when I got home and found out it was a place where a small group of outstanding members of this town can post slanderous statements againist the town board and planning board. I wonder who would really want to support a group that can't answer questions honestly. Can anyone tell me the answer to this .

Thank you
George C. Buss

1 Comments:

  • Yes! Wind Power for Cohocton is a group of selfish citizens who support lining their pockets with the UPC Wind Turbine Project blood money proposed for our community. We are dedicated to presenting the false truth and offering meaningless dialogue in order to provide the most screwed information and no considerations for our citizens and our community.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home